Education & Events
ASHE Soft Skills Class - Beyond Competency
- Health care facility managers, directors and supervisors
- Facility department employees being groomed for future leadership positions
- Evaluate your interpersonal communication skills and learn how to further refine them.
- Discover how to translate the technical information of health care facility operations to a language that anyone can understand.
- Discuss real life examples with the session leaders and other attendees.
- Learn how to apply the soft skills training in your respective role at your health care facility.
In this workshop, you will work through real world examples and engage in interactive discussions to develop your soft skills, or business communication skills. Soft skills can help you better communicate with executives, doctors, nurses, and anyone else in your health care organization. If you are a manager or a director, the skills covered in this workshop can help you effectively engage your employees. If you are not yet a manager, this workshop can help prepare you for a management role.
Sign up for Beyond Competency: Health Facility Leadership Skills Development, and help take your career to the next level.